UK Management Consulting
Our client, a leading UK Management Consulting company with a very prominent presence in the GCC is looking to grow their team in their Middle East offices.
The Company is looking to build a team of highly-intelligent, talented and motivated individuals with diverse cultural, educational and professional backgrounds. Their culture is driven by teamwork, learning, and innovation to promote an environment of shared ideas, shared efforts, and shared responsibilities.
They support learning, career advancement, high performance, and recognition through their comprehensive training, compensation, and performance programs and also offer competitive base, bonus and equity compensation, combined with benefits from top-tier providers ( 100% Tax Free).
Given their recent success in the region the opportunity presents fantastic potential to be involved in some of the regions most exciting strategic initiatives ,predominantly in the Public Sector. Big ticket programs that present a real opportunity for candidates to see their strategic advisory make a difference in central government initiatives across the region
- Research,compiling and presenting information
- Analyzing statistics
- Writing reports and making recommendations
- Support the team in strategy execution
- Share a working environment with recognized leaders in strategy execution and performance management
- Participate with teams that deliver an extraordinary high level of satisfaction to clients across the world
- Work with Fortune 1000 clients and large government organisations, across a range of sectors and industries
- Develop multidisciplinary talent in business strategy and technology implementation
Key Skills and Experience
- Bachelors/Masters from a Top University
- 1-4 years consulting experience working on projects in Utilities/Energy sector.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytic Skills
- Ability to work well in teams and with clients
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple tasks / work well under pressure
- Capacity to develop leadership skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Service line capabilities : Growth Strategy, Business Design, Implementation, People And Talent, IT Assurance And Delivery , Business Intelligence And Analytics, Digital, Performance and Change Management etc
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.