Global Consulting Firm
The primary responsibility of the principal is to lead projects and develop business strategies and operations improvement plans throughout all stages of transformation projects. You will be responsible to support clients in identifying complex issues critical to the clients’ strategic & operating success and recommending approaches to address them. You will also be act as a primary resource in assisting to develop innovative long term strategic plans focusing on top line growth for Central Government. You will have a direct involvement in influencing government policies impacting the long term growth aspirations of GCC nations.
Candidates will be responsible for developing highly detailed Blue Prints and Road Maps through a blue sky thinking approach.
The role offers a generous package and lucrative benefits as well as excellent career development opportunities.
- Conducts quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Handles challenging situations and seeks solutions that address client’s issues
- Demonstrates expertise in financial modeling, valuation analysis, operational strategy plans
- Advisory level consulting within the Public Sector industry for policies, procedures and frameworks implementation
- Delivering presentations
- Planning and managing the delivery of quality work by leading teams in a strategic consulting environment and be seen as a strong leader with excellent communication and client handling skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- MBA, or Masters’ Degree from a top academic institution
- Candidates with tier 1 or 2 strategy firms experience is a must
- Minimum 10-12 years of relevant experience showing progressive promotion, and outstanding academic achievement
- Strong intellectual & analytical skills, ability to work in a team environment
- Strong English communication skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Proven experience in managing, inspiring, mentoring aspiring leaders.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.