Leading Global Consulting Firm
My client, a leading global consulting firm, is seeking to recruit Engagement Managers and Associates for its Strategic IT and Operations Practice in both Paris and Madrid.
The Strategic IT and Operations practice addresses the Technology and Operations challenges that confront senior business executives, COOs and CIOs. Through a unique understanding of the microeconomics of the industries our client serves and intimate knowledge of IT and Operations, the practice helps clients translate business strategy into action, optimize the operational support for their business, and improve performance across the value chain. As one of the fastest growing areas of the firm, the practice presents opportunity for consultants at all levels to build and shape the future of the practice.
Associates and Managers are critical members of the consulting team, working side-by-side with clients. The position offers excellent career and growth opportunities for talented, highly motivated professionals with relevant prior experience. Initial responsibilities may include:
- Managing the execution of individual project workstreams. This typically includes developing hypotheses; managing data collection, model creation and analyses; conducting primary and secondary research; creatively tackling information limitations; and surfacing insights
- Synthesizing findings into written presentations; reviewing and discussing with clients and other stakeholders
- Supporting the Partner group in project delivery through accurate and high quality execution
- Coaching consultants and helping them develop their skill sets
Desired Skills and Experience
Just as every client project is different, so we recognize and value the diversity of backgrounds and skill sets for successful candidates. We are seeking high-caliber individuals who want to join our winning team. Preference will be given to candidates with:
- 4-8 years of relevant experience, ideally with a top-tier strategy consulting firm (or other similar organizations); knowledge of capital markets and/or corporate banking is preferred but not required
- Track record of leading and managing teams, and delivering against tight deadlines in fast-paced, demanding environments
- Strong background in strategic problem solving with demonstrable analytical skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Undergraduate or advanced degree from a top academic program
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in English and Spanish/French
Please apply below or send your CV directly to Kirsten@nsiuk.co
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.