Tier One Strategy Consulting
We are currently recruiting for a Tier One Strategy Consulting Company who has made its mark in helping companies go through rapid digitization. These roles are based in key cities of Australia (Melbourne, Sydney or Perth)
We are looking for experienced, talented, and innovative designers who are comfortable leading design efforts on client sites and working collaboratively with peers locally and internationally.
This will include:
- Leading experience design projects end-to-end, including discovery, ideation, workshop facilitation, “concepting”, user-testing, detailed design, prototypes and validation
- Overseeing the quality of design output and its contribution to project objectives, including managing the work of contributing design staff as required.
- Actively collaborating with team members to engage clients throughout studies
- Cultivating an environment of sustained creativity and professional growth
- Increasing awareness of the role and importance of user experience design through internal and external reach and relevance and training activity.
- Bachelor’s degree in design or equivalent area
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience working in experience design and delivery or related field
- Strong command of English language (both verbal and written)
- Willingness to travel to client sites
- Experience with designing consumer quality products, enabling business capability and objectives through technology
- Interactive and visual design skills, including use of a diverse set of software such as Adobe CS, OmniGraffle, Balsamiq, Azure, or other design tools
- Experience conducting user research, usability testing, A/B testing
- Rapid prototyping
- Knowledge of Agile software development process
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
- Enjoys and is energised by complex problem solving, with the ability to push the innovation on solutions
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence senior client business and design/marketing executives on design decisions
- Excellent leadership skills and enjoys teaching / mentoring others
- Ability to work under pressure, manage client expectations effectively and not get overwhelmed by client pressures on team
- Distinct customer focus and quality mindset
- Ability to manage own learning and contribute to functional knowledge building
- Ability to work both independently and in various team settings
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.