Tier One Strategy Consulting
We are currently recruiting for a Tier One Strategy Consulting Company who has made its mark in helping companies go through rapid digitization. These roles are based in key cities of Australia (Melbourne, Sydney or Perth)
As an experienced developer or tech lead in the Australian digital team, you will be involved in leading agile implementation and transformation projects at Australia’s major companies. As a core member of the wider consulting team your responsibilities will range from shaping and implementing strategic products, to ensure that the digital capabilities stay at the leading edge of technology. You will work closely with a small team of UX designers, fellow developers and product managers to produce solutions that provide an exceptional user experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent area
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in software development
- Strong command of English language (both verbal and written)
- Experience with building consumer quality products, enabling business capability and meeting objectives through technology
- Depending on your specialization in front or back end development (or both):
- Expert experience in HTML5/CSS and building mobile, responsive/adaptive applications (e.g. Phonegap, Python, Objective-C, etc.)
- Strong application development knowledge of any of the following technologies: XML, MySQL, Ruby on Rails, .Net, Java, Perl, or PHP, across unix (linux) and potentially Windows environments
- Cloud infrastructure set up and automation, including tools such as Docker, Puppet and Chef, and familiarity with at least the AWS services and interface
- Infrastructure knowledge including Single Sign On, LDAP, LAMP, Search Technologies
- Comfortable with Agile, Dev Ops, and with hands on experience of engineering practices such as code refactoring; design patterns, design driven development and BDD; continuous integration; building highly scalable applications; application security.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.