Global TMT Consulting Firm
A boutique consulting firm that operates globally is seeking experts in the field of Strategy Consulting and Corporate Finance with a focus in the Telecommunications industry. The company is experiencing growth and it is for this reason that they are looking to add an Engagement Manager to their already strong team of experts. This position is based in Dubai, U.A.E.
Tax free salary in the range of $180, 000 – $230, 000 USD + 50% bonus.
About the Role:
- Manage the comprehensive end-to-end delivery of a project with limited supervision from a Partner, identify key time scales for the different modules, and take responsibility for junior team members’ delivery.
- Define project scope and dynamically find solutions to unexpected situations.
- Manage and coach junior team members, delegating and overseeing tasks and modules
- Assist partners with BDV efforts through identifying leads and supporting throughout the selling process
- Develop key hypothesis and autonomously structure projects end-to-end identifying the key modules
- Independently structure and produce project documents end-to-end, providing holistic and valuable insights and recommendations
- Provide regular updates to the partner leading the project and manage the day to day relationship with the client
- Act as an expert in a range of telecom topics, leading the development of intellectual capital and coaching other team members on these topics.
- 5-7 years’ experience within a top tier management consultancy firm
- In depth knowledge and interest in the Telecommunications, Media and Digital (TMD) industry
- An MBA from a leading global business school
- Highly organised and structured, with excellent problem solving skills
- Flexible to accommodate frequent travel
- Builds good professional and personal relationships with client teams at senior management levels
- Quickly gains comfort with content areas which are unfamiliar and drives content leadership
- Team player and leader, who will act as a role model and mentor to junior consultants
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and add value
- Mature demeanor and positive attitude, as well as discretion and sensitivity when dealing with clients
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.