Global Boutique Consulting Firm
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4 – 6 years of professional experience
- Advanced / graduate degree from a top school -MBA or Masters’ degree preferably in supply chain management.
- Current citizenship; passport holder and/or work authorization in EMEA. Applicants need to have their own documents or work permits in place that enable them to travel and work across the European Union.
- Track record in successful implementation of bringing change improvement at client or company
- Possess tremendous intellectual ability, excellent analytical skills with the capability to perform sophisticated hypothesis-driven analyses, imagination and creativity, judgment and maturity, curiosity, interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team environment, high energy level, professional integrity, and demonstrated leadership.
- Exposure to one or more of the following areas: Operational improvement including manufacturing (MFO, lean manufacturing), supply chain, product cost reduction, top line improvement (pricing, growth), Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, process industries.
- Must have excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Up to 100% travel opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.