Consulting Strategy Firm
They are seeking candidates who use their strategic business consulting skills to work with clients through all stages of strategy-based transformation projects.
A blend of talents and skills is required of a successful manager candidate, including intellectual ability, excellent analytical skills with the capability to perform sophisticated hypothesis-driven analyses, imagination and creativity, judgment and maturity, curiosity, interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team environment, high energy level, professional integrity, and demonstrated leadership.
The role offers a generous package and lucrative benefits as well as excellent career development opportunities.
- Min 7-8 years of professional experience in management consulting work showing progressive promotion, and outstanding academic achievement
- Tier 1/ Tier 2 Strategy Management consultancy experience is a must
- Advanced / graduate degree from a top school, e.g. an MBA, MS, or PhD required
- Track record in successful implementation of bringing change improvement at client or company
- Possess tremendous drive, energy, positivity, ability to work autonomously and as a team player, and ability to be highly analytical and financially savvy.
- Must have excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.