Tier 1 Strategy Firm
Manager – TMT
My client, a Tier 1 Management Consulting Strategy Firm, is growing their TMT Practice and is looking to recruit Managers who have top tier strategy consulting experience in the TMT space.
The primary responsibility of the Manager is to lead projects and develop business strategies and operations improvement plans throughout all stages of transformation projects. You will be responsible to support clients in identifying complex issues critical to the clients’ strategic & operating success and recommending approaches to address them. You will also be act as a primary resource in assisting to develop innovative long term strategic plans focusing on top line growth for large scale TMT institutions. Candidates will be responsible for developing highly detailed Blue Prints and Road Maps through a “blue sky thinking” approach.
The role offers a generous tax free package and lucrative benefits as well as excellent career development opportunities and a Fast track to partnership for those who can exceed expectations.
– Conducts quantitative and qualitative analyses
– Handles challenging situations and seeks solutions that address client’s issues
– Demonstrates expertise in financial modeling, valuation analysis, operational strategy plans
– Advisory level consulting within the TMT industry for policies, procedures and frameworks implementation
– Delivering presentations
– Planning and managing the delivery of quality work by leading teams in a strategic consulting environment and be seen as a strong leader with excellent communication and client handling skills
Key Skills and Experience
– MBA, or Masters’ Degree from a top academic institution
– TMT Consulting Experience is a MUST
– PhD is a Plus
– Minimum 6 – 8 years relevant experience covering the TMT sector with a tier 1/tier 2 firm with work showing progressive promotion, and outstanding academic achievement
– Strong intellectual & analytical skills, ability to work in a team environment
– Strong English communication skills, Arabic is a plus
– Willingness to travel 80%
– Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
– Candidates from tier 1 or 2 strategy firms with a focus on TMT sector will be considered for the post.
– Proven experience in managing, inspiring, mentoring aspiring consultants
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.