Global Management Consultancy
Our client is a Global Management Consultancy who specialize in creating value at every step of the client’s business life cycle. They are looking to hire a Partner level candidate to focus on servicing their fast growing needs in the Middle Eastern region. They are seeking an individual who is extremely passionate and focused on providing first class advisory services, particularly in the area Operations and Finance Optimization. Some of the key accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Partners are expected to drive commercially successful engagements in a reasonably short period of time after joining, as well as being ‘hands on’ and active at the client site for the engagements they sell
- The firm expects Partners to participate in firm development activities and developing intellectual property for the firm.
- Business Development– Acquiring consulting business from new clients directly on your own initiative, and collaborating with other senior consultants to expand relationships with current clients for incremental and new consulting projects; Target: US $ 5-7 million generated annually
- Ability to lead major/complex engagements and personally be involved in managing the delivery
- Client Engagement Development- Defining the scope, formulating the approach and methodology, determining staffing requirements, and drafting proposals for consulting engagements; Leading consulting engagements, including following through with clients at senior decision-making levels to implementing engagement recommendations;
- People Development– Contributing to the expansion of the Practice through external recruiting and developing junior staff.
The role offers a generous tax free package and lucrative benefits as well as excellent career development opportunities.
Key Skills and Experience
Qualifications and personal characteristics:
- MBA or equivalent from a Top tier school
- 12 – 15+ years of proven top performance in professional consulting firm experience covering the oil & gas sector with a tier 1/tier firm with work showing progressive promotion, and outstanding academic achievement
- Effective business developer, successful originating new sales with a consistent track record selling US $5M-$7M in professional consulting services annually
- Fluent, oral and written communications skills, and the executive poise to present formally to senior management audiences;
- Ability to scope and plan consulting engagements;
- Refined problem-solving skills to develop practical solutions through rigorous data- driven analytical processes;
- Intellectual curiosity and creativity to pursue solutions outside conventional frameworks;
- Team-oriented, collegial personality with sensitivity and tact;
- Entrepreneurial initiative;
- Resourcefulness and willingness to shoulder personal responsibility in an unstructured work environment;
- Fluency in Arabic will be a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.