UK Based Consulting Firm
Our client is a UK based Consulting Company is seeking to recruit Principal /Director for its Transportation Practice. Candidates with a specialization in at least one of the following areas are preferred: Transportation (Aviation/Airline or Rail).
– Advanced / graduate degree, e.g. an MBA, MS, or PhD required
– 8 -12 years of experience with industry or functional work showing progressive promotion, and outstanding academic achievement
– Business-level fluency in English, Arabic is a plus
– International work experience
– Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
– Proven experience in managing, inspiring, mentoring aspiring consultants.
– Willingness to travel 80%
A blend of talents and skills is required of successful candidates including intellectual ability, excellent analytical skills with the capability to perform sophisticated hypothesis-driven analyses, imagination and creativity, judgment and maturity, curiosity, interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team environment, high energy level, professional integrity, and demonstrated leadership.
Your main responsibility is build client relationship and business development. You will act as subject matter expert and strong adviser on how organizations define their strategic direction, develop business capabilities, and build the portfolio of business.
The role offers a generous tax free package and lucrative bonus as well as excellent career development opportunities with a globally renowned brand name.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.