Top Tier Consulting Firm
Our client, a top tier strategy consulting company is seeking to recruit Strategy Consultants for its office in Dubai.
They are seeking candidates who use their strategic business consulting skills to work with clients through all stages of strategy-based transformation projects. Provide support on client assignments that help to develop a strategy and then refocus an organization on making that strategy a reality. Consult with clients to identify, clarify, and resolve complex issues critical to clients’ strategic and operating success by developing insight, conducting independent analysis, and meeting with clients to assure assignment progress. Develop conclusions and recommendations, write reports, assist in client presentations and provide implementation assistance as required. Construct the analytical framework and work steps for each assignment.
A blend of talents and skills is required of successful candidates, including intellectual ability, excellent analytical skills with the capability to perform sophisticated hypothesis-driven analyses, imagination and creativity, judgment and maturity, curiosity, interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team environment, high energy level, professional integrity, and demonstrated leadership. The role offers a generous tax free package and lucrative benefits as well as excellent career development opportunities
Key Skills and Experience
• Advanced / graduate degree from a top school, e.g. an MBA, MS, or PhD required
• 4 – 8 years of experience with industry or functional work showing progressive promotion, and outstanding academic achievement
• Business-level fluency in English, Arabic is a plus
• International work experience
• Willingness to travel 80%
• Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
• Candidates from tier 1 or 2 strategy firms with experience in any industry
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.