Global TMT Consulting Firm
A boutique consulting firm that operates globally is seeking experts in the field of Strategy Consulting and Corporate Finance with a focus in the Telecommunications industry. The company is experiencing growth and it is for this reason that they are looking to add a Senior Engagement Manager to their already strong team of experts. This position is based in Dubai, U.A.E.
Tax free salary in the range of $180, 000 – $230, 000 USD + 50% bonus.
About the Role:
- Manage the comprehensive end-to-end delivery of a project with limited supervision from a Partner, identify key time scales for the different modules, and take responsibility for junior team members’ delivery
- Define project scope, develop core work plan and negotiate this with the client. Assign resources, identify key risks and define solutions
- Use strong business sense to ensure project recommendations’ are consistent with the over context (market, company level)
- Structure and manage complex and multiple project documents and develops proposals. Support and coach junior consultants with structuring and story lining
- Manage and coach junior team members, acting as a role model, building project morale and encouraging recognition; adapting management style to the specific project and team
- Pro-actively support partners with BDV efforts through identifying leads and securing extensions to projects
- Is seen as a senior advisor by client executives, and builds strong relationships with clients
- Act as an expert in a range of telecom and commercial topics; generate innovative ideas to build Delta Partners Intellectual Capital offering and proactively seeks to transfer knowledge
- 6-8 years’ experience within a top tier management consultancy firm
- In depth knowledge and interest in the Telecommunications, Media and Digital (TMD) industry
- International exposure and experience working in both developed and emerging markets is an advantage
- An MBA from a leading global business school
- Highly organised and structured, with excellent problem solving skills
- Flexible to accommodate frequent travel
- Builds good professional and personal relationships with client teams at senior management levels
- Quickly gains comfort with content areas which are unfamiliar and drives content leadership
- Team player and leader, who will act as a role model and mentor to junior consultants
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and add value
- Mature demeanor and positive attitude, as well as discretion and sensitivity when dealing with clients
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.